Posted on: Saturday, July 26, 2008
Posted at: 7/26/2008 06:50:00 PM
Posted at: 7/26/2008 06:50:00 PM
I love YMC to the core <3
I love you guys a lot a lot alot. with all my heart i love you guys k.
All those in YMC. Thnk youu for everythh. Thank you for making me a friend everyone. i love you guys so darn much. ALL OF YOU. Frm diff schs. RGS, Cresent, SCGS, Madr irsyad, SJI, BPGV, Anderson, cedar, TKGS, RI, ALL of you lah k.
I really had fun today k guys. thanks a lot. Being the emcee was an honour for me. But.. im just sorry its gonna be my last session with you guys. I hope i made the launch as fun and memorable as possible guys.
The launch was a success thanks to ALL of you.
AHH. T_T Time flies so fast. ><
I love you guys to the core.
Muhd Ibnu Nordin, Idris, Haziq, Muhd, Izhar, Shark-irin, , Fadzly, Hafiz, Hazim, Shaleen, Nazihah, Anisa, Nurul , Sabrina , Sitifa, Alyssa, Dini, Aliah, Atiqah ( RG & CG ), Sara, Aisyah, sadrina, narisha, zahirah, Farah Natalya, Hurun, Aisyah (irsyad)...
AHH. So many people. EVERYONE PRESENT AT TH LAUNCH TODAY, I LOVE YOU! U guys made it so funn for me. I hope i made it funn too.
Ahh. i dont wana leave YMC. ): nooo.
YAY ! I knw i did wel. I was funny, insulting, and hilariousss. Sorry muhd, u gt insulted a lot ><
YAY! It was funny. ((: It wasss. wooo. yay yay yay. wee. Love it. ;D
A LOT of impromtu stuff came into place. Especially the dialogues between muhd and i. yay. ;D
I walked around alot. yay !
IM HEREBY SAYING, I AM PROOOUUUD OF MYSELF. Late nights fr th script paid off. ((:
but now launch is overr. smth i really looked frwatd to. ): gahh.
After that, some of us went esplanade to eat and playy. was funn. But i was frustrated cause i just cudnt bare to tell them ): gahh. nvrmmm...
Guess now its overr. fun's over.
thanks guys. (:
I love you guys a lot a lot alot. with all my heart i love you guys k.
All those in YMC. Thnk youu for everythh. Thank you for making me a friend everyone. i love you guys so darn much. ALL OF YOU. Frm diff schs. RGS, Cresent, SCGS, Madr irsyad, SJI, BPGV, Anderson, cedar, TKGS, RI, ALL of you lah k.
I really had fun today k guys. thanks a lot. Being the emcee was an honour for me. But.. im just sorry its gonna be my last session with you guys. I hope i made the launch as fun and memorable as possible guys.
The launch was a success thanks to ALL of you.
AHH. T_T Time flies so fast. ><
I love you guys to the core.
Muhd Ibnu Nordin, Idris, Haziq, Muhd, Izhar, Shark-irin, , Fadzly, Hafiz, Hazim, Shaleen, Nazihah, Anisa, Nurul , Sabrina , Sitifa, Alyssa, Dini, Aliah, Atiqah ( RG & CG ), Sara, Aisyah, sadrina, narisha, zahirah, Farah Natalya, Hurun, Aisyah (irsyad)...
AHH. So many people. EVERYONE PRESENT AT TH LAUNCH TODAY, I LOVE YOU! U guys made it so funn for me. I hope i made it funn too.
Ahh. i dont wana leave YMC. ): nooo.
YAY ! I knw i did wel. I was funny, insulting, and hilariousss. Sorry muhd, u gt insulted a lot ><
YAY! It was funny. ((: It wasss. wooo. yay yay yay. wee. Love it. ;D
A LOT of impromtu stuff came into place. Especially the dialogues between muhd and i. yay. ;D
I walked around alot. yay !
IM HEREBY SAYING, I AM PROOOUUUD OF MYSELF. Late nights fr th script paid off. ((:
but now launch is overr. smth i really looked frwatd to. ): gahh.
After that, some of us went esplanade to eat and playy. was funn. But i was frustrated cause i just cudnt bare to tell them ): gahh. nvrmmm...
Guess now its overr. fun's over.
thanks guys. (:

