Posted on: Saturday, August 02, 2008
Posted at: 8/02/2008 05:01:00 PM
Hey guys !

Today was funn ! Firdaus, sorry about blowing up. And sorry the hall was a little messy.

Anyway, it was fun crapping with the guys. ^^ haha. you guys merepek, ;D
Love you guys. ((: Hakiim, thanks ah. cause u listened just now. (:

Tiffany is cuteee. got a photo with her. ;D

Anw, national day next week. yay.

K bye.

Is going over n over again. repeating itself.

I cant do anything except to wait.
It hurts so much to though.

I want it to come back to normal,
but you not realising it, is just so impossible hoping so.
I dont know why this is happening.
I'm sorry i'm getting so so darn unreasonable.

My emotions are running so wild.
You should know why.
With melbourne running in my mind.
I miss my bestie awak.
Imy you. I miss the best frenn i have.

I hope things go well.
I'm gonna leave things the way it is.
I'm not leaving it permanently.
I just dont want to worsen things.