Posted on: Monday, August 04, 2008
Posted at: 8/04/2008 10:58:00 PM
Posted at: 8/04/2008 10:58:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNM02ttewsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhlVr71CLj4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPbp-tBKeo
They're just amazing. Apit's voice <3 ahhh. the two guitarist are so bloody good. <33 jealous crap. hahas.
So today i fell asleep in class a couple of times. Had to wake up like 3 or 4 to help someone out. sorry i failed. ):
Anw, tmr have NPCC shooting. yay ness. ^^ cant wait.
I have to get you up there.
But ill stay below alone.
Just leave me, i dont want you to suffer no more.
No one must suffer but me.
I just have to be used to it.
To being alone.
I have to.
I knw even if i try to get out, i wont be able to. Cause im just not strong enuf.
Just go. be happy. ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhlVr71CLj4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPbp-tBKeo
They're just amazing. Apit's voice <3 ahhh. the two guitarist are so bloody good. <33 jealous crap. hahas.
So today i fell asleep in class a couple of times. Had to wake up like 3 or 4 to help someone out. sorry i failed. ):
Anw, tmr have NPCC shooting. yay ness. ^^ cant wait.
I have to get you up there.
But ill stay below alone.
Just leave me, i dont want you to suffer no more.
No one must suffer but me.
I just have to be used to it.
To being alone.
I have to.
I knw even if i try to get out, i wont be able to. Cause im just not strong enuf.
Just go. be happy. ><

