Posted on: Friday, November 28, 2008
Posted at: 11/28/2008 02:23:00 PM
Posted at: 11/28/2008 02:23:00 PM
I went home earlyyyy. ):
Im having fever and im feeling so weaakkk.
but but, i went to read shafiqah a.k.a babi's blog. And i just wanted to blog. (:
Well.. okays. hehe.
Kay, now..
SHAFIQAH OTHMAN!
I read your post laaa you babi. hees. thanks yeahh. I miss you too okay. (: I just wish you were still in singapore. Then i can kacau youuu a lot. Although i may have others in my life, do rmbr youre one of them kae. (: andd andd, i still do need you around. XP and i wish you the best in Mlsia aight. And tckcr of yourself, you better. If not i get Ar**F to haunt you for the rest of your life. muahehe. JEG ELSKER DIG! ♥ oh andd, three cheers for five years would always remind me of youu. (:
YOU
Omgg. youve been such a great person kaes. Although you might not know im actually writing this for you, i just hope you do read it. Youve been beside me all these while. Youve been with me all these while, going through all sorts of crap with me. From my sch stuff to my family stuff. and i really really thank youu for that tau. Youre the person that id need always to be with me and guide me through. Evryday, ure the one that helps me out not matter what. Without you, i feel kinda lost. =/ or maybe just slenge, like you always describe me as. -.- hmm.. thanks okay. Ill always be here whenever you need me. youre the greatest.
I saaaaayaang youu <3
Gosh. i better go get rest. -.- heads banginggggg. ):
kaes. nightnight.
Im having fever and im feeling so weaakkk.
but but, i went to read shafiqah a.k.a babi's blog. And i just wanted to blog. (:
Well.. okays. hehe.
Kay, now..
SHAFIQAH OTHMAN!
I read your post laaa you babi. hees. thanks yeahh. I miss you too okay. (: I just wish you were still in singapore. Then i can kacau youuu a lot. Although i may have others in my life, do rmbr youre one of them kae. (: andd andd, i still do need you around. XP and i wish you the best in Mlsia aight. And tckcr of yourself, you better. If not i get Ar**F to haunt you for the rest of your life. muahehe. JEG ELSKER DIG! ♥ oh andd, three cheers for five years would always remind me of youu. (:
YOU
Omgg. youve been such a great person kaes. Although you might not know im actually writing this for you, i just hope you do read it. Youve been beside me all these while. Youve been with me all these while, going through all sorts of crap with me. From my sch stuff to my family stuff. and i really really thank youu for that tau. Youre the person that id need always to be with me and guide me through. Evryday, ure the one that helps me out not matter what. Without you, i feel kinda lost. =/ or maybe just slenge, like you always describe me as. -.- hmm.. thanks okay. Ill always be here whenever you need me. youre the greatest.
I saaaaayaang youu <3
Gosh. i better go get rest. -.- heads banginggggg. ):
kaes. nightnight.

