Posted on: Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted at: 12/22/2008 08:06:00 PM
Hey bloggie.

I guess some ppl were right when they said danish cant do anything right. Come to think of it, yeah, i cant do anyth right can i?

Today i got really upset and down. I couldnt even do such simple steps. I guess that makes me a total loser, doesnt it? I tried and I just cudnt do them. I dont knw. I feel like giving up. totally. But i dont want to disappoint her... Or have i already done so? ): I dont want her to think that im just helping her and not putting my best in it. But I am. I wished I could have gotten better guys but i couldnt. But yup, theyre a joy to the group. They make the others laugh and smile and lower that level of tension in the practices that we have. Without them, it could have gotten boring and very uptight.

I really feel like giving up. I really do. I cant do anything right at all. gosh. Mummy doesnt know im physically unwell. And im not planning to tell her. ><>

Sometimes i get really frustrated when the guys fool around 'cause im just afraid that they might screw the whole dance up. But, i hope itd turn out great. (: I dont know whether saying okay in the first place was a great idea now. Maybe i shouldnt have agreed to help. Maybe i should have realised that Id just be a disappointment in being a member and a leader of the guys. But i did. And i guess i cant back out now. Ive a feeling they dislike me now. Sorry. ): I know I cant dance, i know that this whole thing of me helping ya'll out is turning into something really shaky and unstable. Im sorry that i decided to help. I didnt know that itd turn out bad. ><>

Im sorry. I really feel like walking away cause i know this would destroy the whole thing. The thing that you guys have been working on for a short time, but awesomely pulled it through and came up with whatever you guys have. I am really so darn sorryy yeah. I guess i really really cant do anything right.

Gosh. Bloggie, help.
I guess im disappointing her right now.
Im disappointing everyone till they have to make do with whatever they have now.
I dont know if its just my feelings.
I dont know if they feel im just disappointing and not great anymore.
I dont know what shes feeling right now.

Yes, im not alright. Im unwell. Im upset.
But its ok, id just make this little sacrifice of my time and strength for her.
Its gonna come soon anyways. yup.
Thanks bloggie. Thanks for listening. (:
<3