Posted on: Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted at: 12/22/2008 09:52:00 PM
Karthik made me realised how much ive changed. The difference between the me now and the me when he first made friends with me. I was more focused, i knew my priorities. I was less intimidated by my thoughts and the consequences of something. I was less affected by the things that went around me. Karthik can justify that.





I never used to lure myself to the luxury side of life. I was a very down-to-earth guy. I never ever expected anything in return. Karthik made me realised how much difference and change ive gone through within my two years being in the same class as him. I can tell, hes been watching and listening and certainly learning. Learning more about the behaviour and the characteristics that i possess. Hes been quietly trying to make out a deeper understanding of my life. He has been one that watches the things and mistakes that i did but doesnt do anything about it, purely because he doesnt know how to put things together.





Certainly, he has realised that ive changed. However, he still believes that deep inside me, lies a person just desperately waiting to come out and shine. A person who is more intact with his priorities. A person who realises that its not what things you do, its how you do it. Its the process and not the result. Karthik has been undeniably unbiased. Thank you mann. I realy needed it.





Thanks muchh. And it is really a pity that we're not in the same class. But good luck to you. (:
Keep on striving, keep on hoping, keep on believing and never stop trying. (: