Posted on: Sunday, January 18, 2009
Posted at: 1/18/2009 09:58:00 AM
Posted at: 1/18/2009 09:58:00 AM
I really miss you now.
You were once my best fren, gal.
Now we dont even talk. I saw a youtube video of you and ur frens singing on stage in school.
You were the third to come in and sing. But even bfre the camera showed you, i heard that voice. I knew it was you. That familiar voice singing.
I miss you dearly. I really do. I miss you teasing me. Talking about guys to me. Crapping on the phone till late at night.
That night, 16 march. We were on the phone, rmbr?
A night bfore my bday.
I really miss you ok. I really do.
I really wonder how youre doing. I really hope that ure doing awesomely well.
Its been some time since we really talked.
I just want you to know...
I miss you.
You were once my best fren, gal.
Now we dont even talk. I saw a youtube video of you and ur frens singing on stage in school.
You were the third to come in and sing. But even bfre the camera showed you, i heard that voice. I knew it was you. That familiar voice singing.
I miss you dearly. I really do. I miss you teasing me. Talking about guys to me. Crapping on the phone till late at night.
That night, 16 march. We were on the phone, rmbr?
A night bfore my bday.
I really miss you ok. I really do.
I really wonder how youre doing. I really hope that ure doing awesomely well.
Its been some time since we really talked.
I just want you to know...
I miss you.

