Posted on: Sunday, February 15, 2009
Posted at: 2/15/2009 05:34:00 PM
Posted at: 2/15/2009 05:34:00 PM
Its been such a long time since i last updated. and omg. my tags are super overdue. shitos. >< K laaa. will reply now.
Eh crap. IE is freaking effing now. I cannot open the tagboard messages. urgh.
awesome.
Nvrm. i shall reply tags another time. Maybe tonight. After i finish my homework. ):
i havent even started yknwww. and that sucks totally. ): i dont feel like doing my work. cause im distracted. and tmr thers TA. haiya. im gonna screw it up again laa. no doubts about it. urgh.
I study aso no use. effing marks. Its super annoying. Everyting i do aso not right. everyth i say aso not right. Everyth laaa. even when im talking to her, she doesnt understand it. ): I feel miserable. BUt i knw its all my fault. Me and her drifting apart. Its really my fault i guess. Everytime itll be me whoes the one that would be the first to worsen things. Im so sorry dear. ):
School has been annoying. I dont even look forward to school anymore. Everyday, i look forward to gg home. The only thing i look forward to is going home. );
I dont even wana go school anymore. Its tiring putting up an act. Tryng to be happy fr the sake of everyone else. Its really tiring la. Im sorry if i sound upset. ): I guess i am. Argh. Got freaking karangan to write. i very malas to write. gosh.
I dont want school. i dont want school. i dont want school. i need you. i need a hug frm you. i really do. But im no one that deserves one frm you. Im not deserving of you. I dont even deserve to talk to you. I mean really, who am i?
I just wana ignore all these shit. So many tests. So much pressure. And i just discovered. My class make frens based on talents and academia. woah. Not by personality. They make frens only with the clever ones, talented ones. Very annoying. pfft. Haiya. Forget it laaa. no matter how much i rant, nothings gonna change. i just need to talk to youu really badly. Sit beside you, spend time with you really badly.
Every day, every morning, ill be happy on the surface because i dont want to affect others around me. Like qitot and qiller. In school, i have to be hyper. cause only then would ppl around me be hyper. Like PB & NPCC. Campteen project too. But its tiring. ): even in smses.
gahh. I need time awayyyyyyyy. I mean it. )':
Next time then i reply to the tags kae? thanks so much everyone for tagging! (:
Eh crap. IE is freaking effing now. I cannot open the tagboard messages. urgh.
awesome.
Nvrm. i shall reply tags another time. Maybe tonight. After i finish my homework. ):
i havent even started yknwww. and that sucks totally. ): i dont feel like doing my work. cause im distracted. and tmr thers TA. haiya. im gonna screw it up again laa. no doubts about it. urgh.
I study aso no use. effing marks. Its super annoying. Everyting i do aso not right. everyth i say aso not right. Everyth laaa. even when im talking to her, she doesnt understand it. ): I feel miserable. BUt i knw its all my fault. Me and her drifting apart. Its really my fault i guess. Everytime itll be me whoes the one that would be the first to worsen things. Im so sorry dear. ):
School has been annoying. I dont even look forward to school anymore. Everyday, i look forward to gg home. The only thing i look forward to is going home. );
I dont even wana go school anymore. Its tiring putting up an act. Tryng to be happy fr the sake of everyone else. Its really tiring la. Im sorry if i sound upset. ): I guess i am. Argh. Got freaking karangan to write. i very malas to write. gosh.
I dont want school. i dont want school. i dont want school. i need you. i need a hug frm you. i really do. But im no one that deserves one frm you. Im not deserving of you. I dont even deserve to talk to you. I mean really, who am i?
I just wana ignore all these shit. So many tests. So much pressure. And i just discovered. My class make frens based on talents and academia. woah. Not by personality. They make frens only with the clever ones, talented ones. Very annoying. pfft. Haiya. Forget it laaa. no matter how much i rant, nothings gonna change. i just need to talk to youu really badly. Sit beside you, spend time with you really badly.
Every day, every morning, ill be happy on the surface because i dont want to affect others around me. Like qitot and qiller. In school, i have to be hyper. cause only then would ppl around me be hyper. Like PB & NPCC. Campteen project too. But its tiring. ): even in smses.
gahh. I need time awayyyyyyyy. I mean it. )':
Next time then i reply to the tags kae? thanks so much everyone for tagging! (:

