Posted on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Posted at: 4/21/2009 10:46:00 PM
Posted at: 4/21/2009 10:46:00 PM
I am disappointed in myself as well.
I am. I really am. Gosh. ):
Daddy sounded damn disappointed with me as well. He is.
He said with this marks, itd be hard for me in JC or to go JC even. ):
That sucks. Im doing my best in this. Yet i screw things up.
i panic when im not supposed to. Esp, chem and math. ): chem was finee last year, this year its way bad): gosh.
what is wrong with me..
I am. I really am. Gosh. ):
Daddy sounded damn disappointed with me as well. He is.
He said with this marks, itd be hard for me in JC or to go JC even. ):
That sucks. Im doing my best in this. Yet i screw things up.
i panic when im not supposed to. Esp, chem and math. ): chem was finee last year, this year its way bad): gosh.
what is wrong with me..

