Posted on: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Posted at: 4/25/2009 11:19:00 PM
Posted at: 4/25/2009 11:19:00 PM
I miss the times we crapped on the phone for daamnnn long on saturday nights.
Now youre busy, im busy. And youre tired so you sleep early on sat nights. ):
I wanaaaa crap with you on the phone for hours again you. ): please please please soon! I miss it laaa. hearing your voice for a long long time and your stories. I miss it tau.
Andd i hope you get enuf rest tonight! Youre tired and you deserve the sleep k. (: hehe.
Im proud of what youre doing. You leader person. hehe. I loved it when you took charge just now. (: I know youre capable! (: hehe.
TAKE CARE YOUUU! <3
Now youre busy, im busy. And youre tired so you sleep early on sat nights. ):
I wanaaaa crap with you on the phone for hours again you. ): please please please soon! I miss it laaa. hearing your voice for a long long time and your stories. I miss it tau.
Andd i hope you get enuf rest tonight! Youre tired and you deserve the sleep k. (: hehe.
Im proud of what youre doing. You leader person. hehe. I loved it when you took charge just now. (: I know youre capable! (: hehe.
TAKE CARE YOUUU! <3

