Posted on: Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Posted at: 4/22/2009 02:33:00 PM
Im having a headache. My body is hot. I wanna go home. No RE now.
But if i go home, id need mc for not going cca.
If i dont go, theyll call my parents.
Im having fever but im staying for cca.
However, i am not gonna force myself to do anything. like i did twice before.
Not this time. This time round, its a really bad one.

I dont get why they dont allow us to home if we have a headache. I mean maybe cause theyd think we're giving it as an excuse. But theres still the benefit of the doubt right? not everyone who doesnt go for cca that says they had a headache were just using headache as an excuse. some do really had headaches. like me. ): then they wants us to stay. What do we do when we stay? almost nothing. Its quite dumb. A waste of time. totally okay. =/

gah. ): My heads banging. helphelp.