Posted on: Saturday, April 11, 2009
Posted at: 4/11/2009 10:46:00 PM
Posted at: 4/11/2009 10:46:00 PM
So what if im in RI?
Being smart or scoring well in psle doesnt run in the blood.
So what if im smart and my brother isnt?
Hes my brother. Hes still talented in many other areas. Hes really good in shuffling. Hes freaking good in art.
So what if hes not as clever as me ? So what if he didnt get into RI like i did? So what if he is in RS? NA? im not ashamed eh pls. (:
I bet he leads a happier life than me uh. (:
I love my brother eh.
Dont ever criticize him in any way. Or ill crush your face.
Hes my brother and I dont care whether hes as smart as me or not.
Hes still my brother.
Being smart or scoring well in psle doesnt run in the blood.
So what if im smart and my brother isnt?
Hes my brother. Hes still talented in many other areas. Hes really good in shuffling. Hes freaking good in art.
So what if hes not as clever as me ? So what if he didnt get into RI like i did? So what if he is in RS? NA? im not ashamed eh pls. (:
I bet he leads a happier life than me uh. (:
I love my brother eh.
Dont ever criticize him in any way. Or ill crush your face.
Hes my brother and I dont care whether hes as smart as me or not.
Hes still my brother.

