Posted on: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Posted at: 4/14/2009 07:15:00 PM
Posted at: 4/14/2009 07:15:00 PM
The thing you always do (:
I guess Firdaus might be right about the too demanding thing.
>< I dont know. I hope if im really that way, you tell me kaes? But right now i hope
that Im not that way anymore. I hope (: Okay.
Im kinda sad when fir told me that. It kept me thinking. Well.. i dont know.
It kept me thinking whether im really that way. ><
Anyhoots, i wanna go on sat): but i cant.
gah. Prefectorial booth that dylan and I in charge of ):
i want go ORA ): I WAAANTTT ):
Gah.
that Im not that way anymore. I hope (: Okay.
Im kinda sad when fir told me that. It kept me thinking. Well.. i dont know.
It kept me thinking whether im really that way. ><
Anyhoots, i wanna go on sat): but i cant.
gah. Prefectorial booth that dylan and I in charge of ):
i want go ORA ): I WAAANTTT ):
Gah.


