Posted on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Posted at: 4/21/2009 07:42:00 PM
What did he do this time?
Urgh. cant he just behave and not get influenced?
Seriously. Please. stop going out with your friends. Your bloody idiotic friends.
Your effing useless friends.
You w likouldnt want me come down find them and tell them screw off. So please.
Just leave your effing frens luh.
THEYRE NOTHING. THEYRE NOT WORTH IT.
esp the one that you have been with since primary school. he changed you.
Hes just some freaking loser who dont wanna do anything. I use to think that hes a good guy. But hes just some mother effing dude. seriously.

So stop luh. Please. Dont susahkan mummy daddy.
Ya Allah. Please stop him from doing stupid things. Please make sure he goes far away from all these things. Please put him away from his friends. Theyve influenced him too much already. Please. I dont want him to hanyut.


Haix. Im just so sad. Why are you this way now?
Why couldnt you stay the same like you were last time. ):

Please...
Ya Allah, just sedarkan him. Just let him stay away from his friends who are just one big stupid influence. I seriously cant take it ): I feel so disappointed. It makes me feel as if i didnt influence him great enuf and that i wasnt a role model to him.

I dont know what he has done now. but please, now more..