Posted on: Sunday, May 24, 2009
Posted at: 5/24/2009 11:37:00 AM
I dont know. i feel like im lying to myself. but then again, its for the better? i really dont know. cause like i keep telling myself that im happy, when im sad. I tell myself that im not sad at all. its just that im tired tahts why im sad. But fact is, i am sad.

Well, cause everybody else expects me to happy and joyful. So i have to be that way. If not, a lot of ppl will get affected. Whats keping me happy is that the fact that everyone around me wants me happy. And not sad. cause when im sad, theyre sad too.
So i guess i have to be happy. i dont know.

Its like, this week, was a total screwed up week. Im just holding on. Cause of soo many things that has been going on. So many things. Like how i got screwed for some things i didnt do. Like how i was late for once or perhaps twice and that actually destroys my chances of getting sth. But then there are ppl who appreciate what ive been doing despite one of two mistakes. Like my ACCAL. i feel hes just really nice. He even bothered to ask me what position im running for. And he even asked me why not this position as if he wanted me to go for that position.

I found out that there are people who are just two sided. And they ask you do stuff cause they know theyve got the power but when you asked them why me? They said cause they like you. Which is a total lie. basically this week was just full of disappointments. Whereby there is only as much as one can handle.

What was the most annoying that was that, i was late for CIP. very late. I didnt get to interact. at all. And i got pissed cause of someone. CIP made it worse. He made it worse. But nvm, like you said, let him have the chance. Let him try. Who knows hes better than me? perhaps hes better than me. Yeah i guess.

I decided not to go RLP cause its too long. I really dont want. =/ so yeahh.
This week sucked. Not including how badly i did for my tests. haha. well i guess thats how life works. The cruelty of life, like how you described it. Like how you told me to be prepared to face it. Here it is i guess.
I dont know. I guess life might suck sometimes but it might rock sometimes? perhaps so. ill never know.

There are things that cheered me up. but others just pulled me down. yeah.