Posted on: Sunday, July 19, 2009
Posted at: 7/19/2009 08:46:00 AM
Posted at: 7/19/2009 08:46:00 AM
Hey guys!
Haha i kinda revived my blog. Dont ask me why i deleted then revived it. I have no idea. xD
hehe, anyway imma start blogging again.
Omggg, ive not finished my malay assignment. I am soo dead. Shoot. Ahh.
Somehow i cant do it. My minds kinda filled up.
But life's full of disappoinments. Youve to know how to handle it. (:
I may break down at some point of time. But i wont wont dwell on this. (:
Omg, preliminaries is on friday night. Ahh.
Haha, fira, sara and hakim VS tried to pinch me on my forearms and cheeks and they found out takde effect. XP hehehe.
K im ready for it! ;D
Shout out to my bro, FIRDAUS!
You rock! haha. Love ya man! :D
Thanks eh. (:

