Posted on: Thursday, August 06, 2009
Posted at: 8/06/2009 12:57:00 AM
Happy birthday daddy! :D love you lots! :D youre an awesome guy whos funny and serious at the same time! youre superrr awesome! everyone agrees! x) hehe. Take care! stay awesome daddy!
I know life may be hard for you sometimes esp when you have so many responsibilities but i can really see you
putting in your best in making us happy. awesome ok! (: youre great and no one can ever replace you. <3



________________________________________________________________
Late nights with you are always great. Always worth it.
Always cheerful. I feel awake staying up with you to teman you. I feel awake. I know things will be fine
as long as youre here with me.
Late nights with you. Theyre really worth the while.
Late nights with you. You make me feel like a secure child.

No matter what, ill still have you always. In my heart and on my mind.
(: