Posted on: Saturday, August 01, 2009
Posted at: 8/01/2009 10:46:00 PM
Sometimes..
You'd never be able to forget the memories you shared with someone whom you regard special. Whom you like.
The one that you had fun with, whom you really admired. Its hard to just move on.

remembering the memories. Getting reminded of how lovely they are. Its a really great thing to do. it might make you sad. But i know itd make you happy.
remembering all the things you did with someone. Its not meant to be forgotten. Memories were built to be kept and not forsaken.
Things may go rough when you start remembering the memories. It may bring back certain feelings.
But all that matters is faith and trust. all that matters is that smile.
That smile and laughter in you.



I love it when im around you.
I like it when im with you.
I like it when im next to you.
I like the things you do to my fingers and palms. I like it when you warm my fingers.

I really love having you around.
Please, dont lie to yourself tau. I dont want you to do so. Its not a good thing.
Youre the voice i hear inside my head, the reason that keeps me singing.
I need you. I need you to stay happy and remember memories as happy things.
memories that are bitter can be sweet cause it only occur once. And once and nver again.

One youre like a dream come true.
two i just wanna be with you.
Three, its plain to see youre the only one for me.
Youre unique, youre rare. Youre one of a kind.
Youre the missing piece i need.

You make me genuinely happy. You make me feel really really happy. Smiley. Always.
Thru smses and everything.

Please be happy. Ill do everything i can to make you happy.