Posted on: Saturday, September 05, 2009
Posted at: 9/05/2009 09:56:00 PM
Posted at: 9/05/2009 09:56:00 PM
The beach is really nice(:
Lotsa kids were playing there today.
I reached at 650 and walked till 705?
I then sat down till 745. then i left.
The sand was really cold! so was the weather! i was freezing ok):
haha.
Someone smsedd me saying make sure i batalkan my puase, i replied "trust me, i have"
heh, i did. I cried. >< I tahan till buke. i didnt want my fast to go to waste D:
Reality's really harsh sometimes and it hurts.
I was alone. I didnt feel the need to eat or drink.
till i got home. :/ I have fever. but i still went.
My angel looked beautiful and gorgeous today. she really did(:
My head hurts.
Gah, ya Allah..
Lotsa kids were playing there today.
I reached at 650 and walked till 705?
I then sat down till 745. then i left.
The sand was really cold! so was the weather! i was freezing ok):
haha.
Someone smsedd me saying make sure i batalkan my puase, i replied "trust me, i have"
heh, i did. I cried. >< I tahan till buke. i didnt want my fast to go to waste D:
Reality's really harsh sometimes and it hurts.
I was alone. I didnt feel the need to eat or drink.
till i got home. :/ I have fever. but i still went.
My angel looked beautiful and gorgeous today. she really did(:
My head hurts.
Gah, ya Allah..

