Posted on: Sunday, September 13, 2009
Posted at: 9/13/2009 09:48:00 PM
Posted at: 9/13/2009 09:48:00 PM
Ever since a month plus ago, ive been really happy. Ive been way way happier than how ive ever been, i mean it. I really am very happy. :DD Raya is coming! And im feeling very hyped up ok. x) hehe.
The people whom i talk to should now how hyped up i am for raya. hehe i wanna go geylang but i tink i should wait til l saturday! malam raye baru best! kecoh gile with so many people gg around geylang and its the atmosphere that differentiates going there malam raye and on other ramadhan days. hehe. really i guess. I CANT WAIT FOR RAYA! ): im excited but im worried. i gotta start practising the song. Hm malam raye or pagi raya. Idk D:
Nvm ill decide! X) hehe. omg omg omg i lovee kuih suji laa. its super manis and niceee. hahaha.
Oh oh!
tmr got school already. gah.
PS. I love you bie(:
The people whom i talk to should now how hyped up i am for raya. hehe i wanna go geylang but i tink i should wait til l saturday! malam raye baru best! kecoh gile with so many people gg around geylang and its the atmosphere that differentiates going there malam raye and on other ramadhan days. hehe. really i guess. I CANT WAIT FOR RAYA! ): im excited but im worried. i gotta start practising the song. Hm malam raye or pagi raya. Idk D:
Nvm ill decide! X) hehe. omg omg omg i lovee kuih suji laa. its super manis and niceee. hahaha.
Oh oh!
tmr got school already. gah.
PS. I love you bie(:

