Posted on: Monday, September 14, 2009
Posted at: 9/14/2009 10:09:00 PM
Posted at: 9/14/2009 10:09:00 PM
I miss Mrs Ng's voice.
I miss her way of motivating me.
Those words of motivation were sincere, were genuine. She really wanted to help me.
I really felt motivated. I felt she really wanted me to improve.
I miss her motivational words.
I miss her saying "I know you can do it, danish" in that tone.
She's the best math teacher you can get.e
I miss her so much.
She was the reason i improved in math. She helped me a lot. She helped me from failing my math in fact.
><
I want her back.
But i cant.
Ive to find my own motivational words.
Danish can do it(;
Right hunney?(:
I miss her way of motivating me.
Those words of motivation were sincere, were genuine. She really wanted to help me.
I really felt motivated. I felt she really wanted me to improve.
I miss her motivational words.
I miss her saying "I know you can do it, danish" in that tone.
She's the best math teacher you can get.e
I miss her so much.
She was the reason i improved in math. She helped me a lot. She helped me from failing my math in fact.
><
I want her back.
But i cant.
Ive to find my own motivational words.
Danish can do it(;
Right hunney?(:

