Posted on: Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Posted at: 9/02/2009 10:04:00 PM
Posted at: 9/02/2009 10:04:00 PM
Im sorry kae..):
Im sorry im being unreasonable..
Im sorry im not being supportive of you.
Im sorry im not there for you.
Im sorry that right now, im just so sucky..
Im really sorry..
Im being really sucky and teruk right now..
Im not there for you.
Im always thinking of myself.
Youre happier without me around.
Youre more independent. You can stand on your own feet now..
I dont know why im crying while typing this.
Im sorry kae..
I know ive been really sucky..
Im sorry im being unreasonable..
Im sorry im not being supportive of you.
Im sorry im not there for you.
Im sorry that right now, im just so sucky..
Im really sorry..
Im being really sucky and teruk right now..
Im not there for you.
Im always thinking of myself.
Youre happier without me around.
Youre more independent. You can stand on your own feet now..
I dont know why im crying while typing this.
Im sorry kae..
I know ive been really sucky..

