Posted on: Monday, October 12, 2009
Posted at: 10/12/2009 07:47:00 PM
Posted at: 10/12/2009 07:47:00 PM
Im pissed off. Im really really really really in a bad mood.
Whatever lah. right now, everythings falling apart. i dont understand why. Yes i am really moody. Im really sorry ok! I just cant help the feeling of being angry. I cant get it off my mind! It stays there. And i feel angry having it there.
I feel upset, disappointed, angry. urgh. I hate having it on my mind ok. I dont wanna be moody. I dont wanna be angry at you, and venting at you. But i really just hope youd understand. I really do.
You told me, you wanted to be the person id fall back to. I really hope i can fall back on you right now. And i really hope youd tolerate with me if im really really moody these days. You know the reason and i really hope you understand. I really really hope you do know im not getting moody on purpose. Its like one moment i can sound so happy, then sad about sth with emotions all over like ):, then a second later i get angry. Im sorry ok. Im sorry i get grumpy. I just cant help it.
This sucks ok.. ): this sucks really badly )':

