Posted on: Friday, December 25, 2009
Posted at: 12/25/2009 10:51:00 AM
I feel out of place. I feel so far away.
I know there is really nothing much i can offer. I mean, there is nothing unique about me right? nothing good about me right?
He plays soccer.
He plays guitar.
He's sweeter than me, just by saying stuff. And i thought actions mattered more to you than words anyday.
But i guess words do make one feel overjoyed. The actions sometimes are too insignificant for the human eye to notice.
I guess ive nothing to offer.
Im not not.
I dont have broad shoulders nor a well toned body.
Im not smart.
Im not sweet.
Im short tempered.
I get insecure at times.
I get paranoid at times.
I get angry at times.
I dont make you feel all high and jumpy inside.
I dont really know whats in me to offer.
All thats left to me is just me. Literally.

thats how i feel about myself.
There is nothing in me that i see is worth mentioning.
One reason why you'll never like me.