What The Higa.
Posted on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Posted at: 4/20/2010 09:56:00 PM
Posted at: 4/20/2010 09:56:00 PM
ON BEHALF OF DAN
So Dan asked me to help him update.
I don't know what to put in, so youtube comes in handy x)
I think Ryan's "BieberBlast! Ha!" is pretty cute. xD
Work's been a total bullshit. There's almost no time for anything at all! All the assignments and projects and what not. But at least I can meet friends during weekends :D though that means lesser homework done S:
Anyway, DANISH. :D
You should jiayou for your exams which are coming in about two weeks? Three? And remember that even though life can be tough, you can get through it! :D If there's anything you can call me (:
and..
Watch Bella.
Take care! Update your blog more often :D
Dont just blog when youre sad :D

