Posted on: Saturday, December 31, 2011
Posted at: 12/31/2011 11:20:00 AM
Posted at: 12/31/2011 11:20:00 AM
At times, you cry alone. And you have no one to cry on. But the reason youre crying is cause of yourself too. Youre the stupid one who did stuffs and caused everything to be bad. You fucked up your own relationship. You were the one who deserves all this. Now she will never open up to you ever again. And its all YOUR fault danish. YOURS. no one but yours.
i just.. hate myself. Today's gonna be a difficult day. Ill perform and Ill leave. Ill leave before anything.
I promise myself i wont ever fuck up her life in 2012. I wont even do anything stupid. I promise.
i just.. hate myself. Today's gonna be a difficult day. Ill perform and Ill leave. Ill leave before anything.
I promise myself i wont ever fuck up her life in 2012. I wont even do anything stupid. I promise.

