Posted on: Monday, December 26, 2011
Posted at: 12/26/2011 03:42:00 PM
Posted at: 12/26/2011 03:42:00 PM
The closer i get to someone, the more i become scared. The more I wanna withdraw myself. The more I just want to leave. Im scared. I dont wanna hurt anyone. Id rather live alone. Without troubling anyone. Music. Thats what carries me through. Im so.. idk.
http://youtu.be/zlLsVn4YWoA
That video. That live version of it will rain on ellen. Thats the best ive seen. I dont care. its nicest. hahahha. no ones gonna watch it anyway. But ill watch it in a few years time. I found a couple of things when i was cleaning my ws today. My sec 2 grp hist proj disc! My chinese special program books and my physics notes. alot of other notes too and ws. But i kept some that were meaningful. Like the chem notes naz gave me. The ones in sec four. And my own physics notes in sec four. The one i spent a lot of time on. But now that i dont take any sciences idk who to give the notes to :/ the books also alot. Like sec 2 lit books and sec science books. >< expensive. Id love to donate to whoever needs it so takyah buang duit beli. Save sikit kan. At least 20 dollars. thats alot. :)
Hope my dad can find one of his friends that needs them so we can help anyone out. And as for the ws, im gonna recycle! :D so like tak waste kan.
Charlie's asleep. Hes been sleeping. His bone feels weird and im worried ): I hope hes ok. OH ytd i urut my kaki yang sakit with oil and i bace selawat nabi. Now alhamdulillah dah ok! :D thank you Allah. I feel better now. Imma try run tonight. or tmr.. or the day after tmr hehehe. ELLEN IS AWESOME! HAHAHA shes damn cool, and nice too. she helps people and entertains them. makes people happy. and she makes peoples dreams come true. itll be better if she can help more family with her wealth and popularity. but i guess she does have a heart of gold :)
I miss you naz. I do.
http://youtu.be/zlLsVn4YWoA
That video. That live version of it will rain on ellen. Thats the best ive seen. I dont care. its nicest. hahahha. no ones gonna watch it anyway. But ill watch it in a few years time. I found a couple of things when i was cleaning my ws today. My sec 2 grp hist proj disc! My chinese special program books and my physics notes. alot of other notes too and ws. But i kept some that were meaningful. Like the chem notes naz gave me. The ones in sec four. And my own physics notes in sec four. The one i spent a lot of time on. But now that i dont take any sciences idk who to give the notes to :/ the books also alot. Like sec 2 lit books and sec science books. >< expensive. Id love to donate to whoever needs it so takyah buang duit beli. Save sikit kan. At least 20 dollars. thats alot. :)
Hope my dad can find one of his friends that needs them so we can help anyone out. And as for the ws, im gonna recycle! :D so like tak waste kan.
Charlie's asleep. Hes been sleeping. His bone feels weird and im worried ): I hope hes ok. OH ytd i urut my kaki yang sakit with oil and i bace selawat nabi. Now alhamdulillah dah ok! :D thank you Allah. I feel better now. Imma try run tonight. or tmr.. or the day after tmr hehehe. ELLEN IS AWESOME! HAHAHA shes damn cool, and nice too. she helps people and entertains them. makes people happy. and she makes peoples dreams come true. itll be better if she can help more family with her wealth and popularity. but i guess she does have a heart of gold :)
I miss you naz. I do.

